Friday, October 10, 2008

Magic Carpet Ride....

Wow - Im actually doing another entry in the same week!!!! But I had to share this...too cute not to....We made up a new game last night with Miss Brooklynn....called Magic Carpet Ride...she absolutely loves it and just cracks up laughing......I managed to get it on video with my camera so I could share how cute it is.....we are cracking up laughing when she does it.....she's a riot! I think there is a little clip of her walking too - she's getting better and is walking farther each day.....not long and she'll be off! Ok this clip is one of her walking.....I'll have to get a shorter clip of her on the magic carpet ride b/c the ones i have are too big....I'll work on that...but for now - here she is being the 'drunk monkey'....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment