Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy...

3 little words that desribe our household on any given day. Somehow the last month has just FLOWN by and we are just 2 days away from Christmas - where did the time go? For once though, I can say that I got my house decorated right after Thanksgiving, finished my shopping a few days ago, and even got all the gifts wrapped earlier than normal. For once, I am more or less on the ball!!! But I did realize about a week ago, that my intentions to do a cute Christmas card somehow got pushed aside......so unfortunately this year, we won't be sending any. So to all those that I have gotten cards from, THANK YOU so much - we loved each and every one of them!
Another busy busy busy person in our household is Miss Brooklynn...she is into EVERYTHING!!!! She is running non-stop and is just a crazy girl. She starts the minute you take her out of her crib until the time you put her down for the night - its non-stop 24/7 with that girl. I should have known from all the kicking she did while I was pregnant with her - we thought for sure she was training for the Olympics or something...hahaha. Anyway...thought I would share some pics of how much she has changed in just even a month - I think these pics really show her personality - esp the last ones with the presents - she is one tough little girl - no fear whatsoever - she is a little daredevil....you can see on one of the bottom pictures the scratches and stuff she has on her face (nothing slows her down)....I couldn't even tell you where they came from - just can't keep track of all her run-ins with the wall, floor, toys, etc... but she is so much fun - definitely full of personality.



Getting in the Christmas spirit one morning...



She is fascinated with our dancing/singing snowman...



you gotta love her style...lol - she loves to steal socks
and then wear them - of course she can't wait to take her
own socks off - go figure!!!



This is how her hair was styled one day when I
picked her up from daycare.....too cute!



She always has to be in the middle of everything!
I was trying to wrap presents and she thought they were
new climbing toys...



So proud of herself....



like I said earlier - no fear!





No comments:

Post a Comment