Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Glimpse Into Our Future....

After washing my car and walking to the garage to put something away, I turned around to walk back to my car and this is what I found....



This little girl was having a B.L.A.S.T!!!!!!! She was jumping up and down and cracking herself up and all I could think about was how this is what we have to look forward to in less than 15 years! Actually in reality, a whole lot sooner with Andrew!!! He's turning 10 years old in a couple of months. Seriously??? Where did the time go? It just seems like yesterday that I met Andy and Andrew was just about this same age as Brooklynn......crazy thought!

Anyway...not too much has been going on with us - just enjoying the warm and sunny weather....our neighborhood pool finally opened last weekend and we took Brooklynn down this weekend. She did pretty well - liked jumping off the side of the pool to us and walking back and forth on the top stair. We also set up her new bigger pool in our backyard and put her indoor slide in it...she loved it until she went under the water one time...and then she was done with the whole water thing.


This is her after that last slide - like I said...
she was DONE!

Hmm...what else? Well I have just about a month left of work - I don't think the days could go by any slower at work - still have tons to do of course but I guess knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel makes it just DRAG by. Definitely hard to stay focused and stay motivated. The joys of giving 2.5 months notice to your boss I guess. I am still really excited, but scared at the same time. It hit me other day when I got my paycheck..wow - that money isn't going to exist in about a month's time. That's a scary thought but its definitely something we have thought long and hard about and we are willing to make some adjustments to make this change. So hopefully it will work out as we hope it will.

Well I think that is it for now....I'll just finish off with some other of my favorite pics of Brookie.....


This pic was obviously before the whole water
slide incident above....b/c she was NOT smiling
like this afterwards....lol



This is how we start our afternoons after we
get home from work and daycare - she chills
out on the couch with a CUP of milk and watches
cartoons. (this is a major accomplishment for
her - she has REFUSED milk in a cup until now....
always wanted the milk in a bottle) YAY!!!


Yes...we have a thumb sucker
I wonder who she got that from???


I just love this smooshie face......


And of course that beautiful smile.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment