Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving & The Farm

Ok - so I have been a little neglectful of this blog....I just haven't had much to say (in writing anyway...lol).  We've been busy busy busy just living life and getting ready for Christmas.  How is it even possible that its less than 3 weeks away???  I've got a few more things to buy, but the big part - the kids - are all done and have been for several weeks - yay!!!  Much less stressful having a huge chunk out of the way.  I have done a lot of shopping online this year - constant deliveries to our house lately...hahahaha!

We had a nice Thanksgiving with Andy's family at his grandparents house - lots of yummy food and lots of family to visit with.  I think there were 35+ people there this Thanksgiving!

All the pics below are from my sister in law, Missy.  I didn't even have a chance to drag out my camera - Cannon is a handful so I never had a second to even think about trying for pics - thanks Missy! :)

This is just Andy's immediate family - growing by leaps & bounds.  Next year there will be 2 more in this pic - both of his sisters are pregnant :)  There are going to be so many little kids in the family - so much fun!


On Saturday, we drove up to Andy's grandparents property/farm in East Texas for teh day.  It is so peaceful up there! Brooklynn & Andrew love it up there - it was actually Brookie's 1st trip up there ever and she had so much fun playing with her cousin, Ellison all day.


This is what you first see as you drive up to their property at the farm....so pretty!

 All the fresh air made for 2 sleeply little ones!

The new toy that just arrived at the farm that day.....we all loved taking turns riding around on it

 Our turn going for a ride :)

The big boys had some tree clearing to do for some firewood....they love their 'toys' :)

 Andrew catching a ride...


Probably one of the funniest things that day was when Brooklynn & Ellison were playing hide & seek in the woods....toddler style!  Their mentality was "If I can't see you, then you can't see me"...hahahaha!  Their hiding places were too funny....behind a branch, laying on the ground with their hands covering their eyes - hilarious!








They were such a mess at the end of the day - I thought for sure Brookie's clothes were permanent farm clothes - they were filthy!!!  But somehow they came clean - and luckily so did she :)

And just thought I'd add this pic in too....soooo cute!  This is Cannon & cousin Braxton - I think its more like they are 2nd or 3rd cousins....it is Andy's cousin's little girl.  Anyway...Braxton is only 3 days younger than Cannon - they are so cute together...

No comments:

Post a Comment