Monday, March 16, 2009

What do you think??

Late last week I finally decided to get around to putting the rest of Brooklynn's pics into her albums - I have stacks of them from about 3 months onwards. I know - its sad that it was never been done but there's just not enough time in the day. Luckily my mom is still here visiting with us and she so graciously filled 3 more albums for me so now they are all in order and in their albums. Now I just have to send the last 5 months to get printed. Anyway - I came across some pics my mom mailed to me shortly after Brooklynn was born back from when I was a baby. I remember looking at them at that time and thinking that Brooklynn defintely reminded me of when I was first born - but now I took out the rest of the pics from when I was a toddler and compared those. Wow - it is shocking how many similarities there are. She defintely has a part of her daddy but I can defintely see me in her - especially now. I've included some pics (prob way too many but I just think its so much fun to compare) for you to be the judge. What do you think??


This is my mom holding me when I was a couple months old


And this is Andrew holding Brooklynn at a couple months old
Me
Brooklynn



Me sleeping...


Brooklynn sleeping....


Me....

Brooklynn - sorry I wanted to include all 3 since I
thought they all kind of went with that picture of me.



Me
Brooklynn

So anyway - those are the pics I thought really showed a strong resemblence to me as a baby. Its the neatest thing to be able to see yourself in one of your kids - I can only imagine what its like for my mom to be a Grandma (or anyone that is a Grandma.) Its like they get to re-live their own children's lives again but with a whole new perspective - getting to experience all the fun without having to do the dirty work this time around ;)

2 comments:

  1. too bad you had to grow up and get mouthy ;-) lets hope she takes after andy there .. MUAHAHHAA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! Where did you get the pink chair she is sitting in?

    ReplyDelete