Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend Fun

Ok..I know I am a little late posting about our Halloween, but I have been tied up trying to finish up a project for work that I was asked to help out with...but now since its done (yipeeeee!!!) I finally have time back to myself (other than the kiddos of course).  So what better time than now to show off our halloween pics?

We had a fun-filled weekend.  Saturday started off with a fall festival/Halloween carnival.  We took Brooklynn to that and she had a blast.  She played all sorts of little games and got little prizes for each - perfect for her age.

Before we headed out to the carnival



It is almost next to impossible to get a cute pic of the two of them together - esp one where they are both smiling & looking at the camera...

This was Cannon's view for the carnival - he just relaxed (and apparently spit up all over himself which I didn't even realize until after the pic was taken) in his new stroller and enjoyed watching all the fun things around him - next year he will get to play too.

Face Painting


Bean Bag Toss

Basketball

Pop the balloon

Standing inside a huge bubble

Digging for 'eye' balls

Going fishing

And I'm sure the highlight of the carnival for Brookie was running into her best bud Dalton (and his big sister) from school and getting to play together for a bit - these 2 are hilarious together - they are inseperable at school and seriously - she talks about him every.single.day.  And even all last summer - he is all we (and anyone else who would listen) would hear about....Dalton, Dalton, Dalton....And apparently he is the same way about Brookie.....so sweet!!!



Then on Sunday for Halloween, we decided to just stick around our own neighborhood since Cannon doesn't last past 7:00-7:30pm without melting down and ready for bed.  We went around the block with our neighbor-friends and Brookie had a blast.  The 3 girls were just the cutest ever!  Cannon tagged along too for the ride and did really well but he made it known he was ready for bed by about 7:30pm -  knew it!  Andrew & Andy stayed back at the house and sat out on the driveway along with the other neighbors and passed out our candy.

Halloween morning....I was so excited I found coordinating Halloween pj's....so cute!



We also carved our pumpkins on Halloween - Brookie thought it was the coolest thing ever - and dug right in - loved making a mess!



Halloween candy & pumpkins ready to go

My sweet little Candy Corn Witch....



And my coordinating Little Candy Corn boy


So much fun coordinating their costumes...don't know how much longer I will be able to pick out what costumes I think are cute...this may be my last year for Brookie - she is pretty opinionated now :)

Trick or Treating with her little friends, Elise & Olivia....they had so much fun!



 And this is at the end of the evening - it was a little warm outside - so they were sweating pretty bad by this point - only in Texas right??

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute costumes! They looked sooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute pictures...what a fun time! You got some really good ones of them together. And I just LOVE their matching pj's!! I tried to get those for Manny but our Wal-Mart didn't have his size. But now I'm thinking I should check clearance for his size for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE, can't wait to get some copies of pictures for my office, did you get one of Andrew in the driveway? Looks like Brookie had lots of fun.....too cute

    love ya

    ReplyDelete