Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Energizer Kids

I've been in a blogging funk lately - just can't seem to make myself sit down and actually write a post....I am still taking tons of pics of the kids when I see something I can't pass up...but just getting on here and actually blogging about it...its becoming a challenge.

Anyway...not much going on in our lives right now - which I am really not complaining - its nice to be just living day to day going about our lives.  The kids go non stop and are always busy getting into something or keeping themselves busy.  I always joke and say they are like the Energizer Bunny, they  never stop except when its nap time or bed time..hahaha.  Its exhausting keeping up with them - especially Cannon - always have to one step ahead of him b/c he is a little mischief maker!

Here is just a glimpse of what we have been up to lately...and although these were taken over many days...this is generally what one of our days looks like at home - its go go go.  I'm exhausted just looking back through these pics! 

Also...just a fair warning..picture overload ahead!!) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment