Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Brooklynn

Miss Brooklynn is another busy little girl in our house.  She keeps us on our toes just as much as Cannon - but just in a different way.  Where Cannon is just getting into mischief and exploring, Brooklynn is challenging us with her independence and stubborness.  I still haven't decided which age is harder - they both definitely have their moments.

The last few months with Brooklynn have been non-stop as well.  There always seems to be something going on or somewhere to go.  Brooklynn is all about playing outside and being with her friends - my social butterfly :)

Brookie also was hit with the same bugs as Cannon - she generally would have them first and then pass them along to her little brother.  Somehow the 2 older boys in the house seem to have escaped all of it.  I only got a little bit here and there.  The worst was when both Brooklynn & Cannon were both sick at the same time with different things - just knowing that they were spreading more stuff back and forth.  I never thought it was going to end. 

Here is a glimpse of Brookie's life the last couple of months....

Back in February, she got to go to her first Daddy/Daughter Dance at the church.  She was so excited!  She even got a corsage from her Daddy....so sweet!

Waiting on her Prince Charming to arrive.....




Beginning of March she got to celebrate Go Texan Day at school.  She insisted on wearing her hair in pig tails....she thought she was pretty cool :)



Always finding new games to play with her toys.  She was having a blast making this plastic ping pong ball fly around inside this cup....


Brooklynn loves to bake.  I am trying to continue to encourage her to enjoy it since I really don't enjoy cooking at all - baking isn't too bad...but honestly if I never did it again...I'd be just fine.  Of course our baking at this point consists of the already made/pre-measured cookie dough...where all you have to do is put it on a cookie sheet and throw it in the oven.  But for me thats about all I can handle...hahahaha.  And Brookie loves it so its a win-win situation :)






More pigtails this day....
 Such a sweet sweet girl.  I can't believe how grown up she is really starting to look - and how TALL she is!!!  She is a big girl!!!  Hard to believe she is still only 3 years old!

And trying to get a cute pic of these two rugrats is next to impossible.  The faces I catch...priceless!!

Seriously...look how big she looks!?!?!?!

Again...trying to get a good pic of them - guess it wasn't really the best time - Brookie was in the middle of eating her lunch and Cannon was overdue for his nap....oops!
This pic cracks me up b/c it looks like Cannon is just standing there and walking around....oh how I wish he was walking!  He is heavy!  And yes...I do know what I am wishing for and everything that comes with him walking...but believe me - he is HEAVY and he is already more than capable of getting into more trouble than I can keep up with at any given time!  And I felt the exact same way with Brooklynn and I was the happiest person alive when she started walking - freedom!!!  But I think we still have some more time before we get to that point....he's in no rush to become Mr Independent....he is a Momma's Boy all the way through and is more than happy to be carried around everywhere...hahahaha!  But I am ok with that too....I love how cuddly he is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment