Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Cannon

So I have totally neglected this blog lately - just can't seem to motivate myself to sit down and do a new post and upload the pics.  I know I will regret it b/c I find myself always going back and looking at older posts and I am so thankful to have it all written down b/c you honestly forget so much.  So I thought I would do a couple posts to attempt to catch up on the last couple months  what we have been up to.

We had a rough few months with various sicknesses in our house.  Cannon seemed to catch anything & everything that came through the doors.  We went through numerous colds, the stomach flu, strep throat, pink eye, multiple ear infections, etc.  I keep hoping that he is getting his immune system in order for when he starts at the same school as Brooklynn  in the fall!  Now with the weather getting better/warmer we seem to have moved on from all these nasty germs.  Now we are just dealing with the wonderful Houston allergies!

We spend A LOT of time outside lately - the weather has been incredible - we are actually getting a Spring this year - so we are taking full advantage of it as we know what is just around the corner.






Cannon has been enjoying getting to play with his birthday presents - he is loving this water table.  I have a feeling this will be a very popular toy this summer - anything to stay cooled off :)




This poor boy has so much curly, thick hair.  I hate to cut it, but he is going to melt when it gets really hot outside.  This particular day it was pretty warm and already he was sweating to death - so I just slicked back his hair and he was good to go.


And following in his big sister's footsteps....he has discovered the dog crate and suprise surprise...he loves it!!!  Anytime he heads to the kitchen - about 2 seconds later you can usually find him inside the cage....or playing in the dog's water bowl.  This boy is a mess!

Cannon got his first pair of big boy shoes....not totally a fan yet...but figured it was time that he learn to wear them...you know...for the day when he decides he is (finally) ready to walk - ha!






Poor Daisy...another kid in the house to torment her....you can see her through the gate glaring at Cannon and growling like crazy...lol.  And of course the more she growls, the more Cannon bangs on the gate - such a vicious cycle!


Look at all those curls!!!  When it is humid out (99% of the time in Houston) his hair turns sooooo curly.....such a mess!!!

This little boy is so much fun but he is definitely a handful.  He keeps me on my toes from the minute he wakes up until he goes to sleep.  He is into everything and loves to explore all over and goes looking for trouble!  I only wish I had half his energy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment