Sunday, March 14, 2010

Here we go.....

Well I am officially Full Term today....37 weeks!!! Can't believe its here already.....I have been really starting to feel the days flying by - knowing its getting closer and time is running out. I finally got around to washing all his clothes and blankets last weekend...so that was a huge weight off my chest. Everything else is pretty much ready - maybe just small things. So what are we going to do with all this time now while we are just waiting for his arrival? Well lucky for us, we won't have all that time to sit and wonder how to keep ourselves busy. Guess where I am right now?!?! I am at the hospital in labor!!!! My water broke this morning as I was just waking up. Talk about confusion.....I never experienced this with Brookie - they had to break my water for me. I was really hoping this is what it was - either that or we have some other bigger issues to deal with...hahaha. Anyway.....that was around 7am so I just kind of got up and decided I guess now was the perfect time to pack my bags for the hospital...(like I said...I procrascinated way too much this pregnancy). Then I threw in a load of laundry in the machine, took a shower and just took my time getting ready. I had absolutely no contractions so I still wasn't 100% sure what happenend. Then we finally made our way to the hospital around 10:30am. What a change from last time - its amazing how much easier it is to get ready and out the door with no painful contractions.

Its now just after 1pm...they started my pitocin about an hour and a half ago - feeling some contractions now - nothing too bad. Just nice to know I can get my epidural whenever I am ready - I won't have to go as long without this time and get to the same degree of pain as last time....so thats a nice thought.


Anyway....here is my last pregnancy pic taken today as we were about to walk out the door.....we were planning on doing one today anyway....just didn't realize it would be our last.....but believe me Im not complaining - I am READY!!!! He is full term so its all perfect timing for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment